Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) seeks to promote quality education by ensuring a culture of quality assurance at the Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU).
The IQAC, BSMRAU seeks to ensure quality improvement with the active cooperation of all the stakeholders. IQAC is committed to create effective and meaningful academic practices at BSMRAU not only by planning and implementing a variety of measures but also by ensuring their implementation to the extent possible in achieving continuous improvement.
Objectives: The objectives of the IQAC, BSMRAU is to:
- realize the vision and mission of the university in the light of its policy, system and process.
- assess and strengthen capacity building for effective governance, teaching learning, research and community services.
- Prepare the university to meet the challenge of external quality assurance assessment and accreditation requirements by establishing the internal academic audit and assessment system
- establish the in-built mechanism for sustainable learning and continual improvement method through trainings, workshops, seminars, symposia, etc., on quality assurance
- promote various measures for functioning at the entire university towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and implementation of best practices.
- ensure enhancement and integration among various activities of the university and institutionalize many good practices.
- build associations with various stakeholders and stimulate social responsibility.
- develop a data base containing information regarding quality assurance to be delivered to all the stakeholders.